You can find here information about corporate partnership opportunities with SoCal SC and San Bernardino Soccer Complex. To receive our complete package with the demographics and different levels of partnerships, please send us an email to info@TheSoCalSports.Club.
- Limited Opportunity & Partners = More Visibility
- High Impact and Awareness = Significant Exposure
- “Own our Complex” Concept = Endless Activation Options
Our Soccer Complex Opportunities
“Established in 1998, the complex is a regional destination sports venue that attracts over 750,000 visitors per year.”
- Total area of approximately 228,000 square yards (equivalent to 47 acres);
- Possibility to convert available space into a futsal training facility;
- Possibility to convert 1 field into an Arena/Stadium (innovative design and alternative concept) by 2017;
- Additional Parking options with Branding Opportunities adjacent to the facility;
- Concessions, Merchandise (Pro Shop) and Parking revenue opportunity when hosting tournaments;
- Open to sell Naming Rights, various inventory opportunities to showcase potential partners brands;
- Bringing International Teams Soccer Academies (multi) to establish youth program and host soccer camps;
- Field renovations estimated to be fully completed by Summer 2016 (FIFA standards);
- Potential of hosting international and domestic teams for Pre Season training;
- Opportunity for National Federations to leverage the facility as pre games and tournaments training;
- Easy freeway access; only 1 to 1 1/2 hours away from downtown Los Angeles and 2 to 2 1/2 hours from San Diego.
The Club Opportunities
"Our SoCal SC plays at the West Region in the Southwest Conference of the National Premier Soccer League (NPSL)."
- Exchange Program with International Clubs;
- Domestic and International Training Camps;
- Youth Academy Alliance Program;
- Elite Competitive Training;
- SoCal SC Futsal and Soccer Academy;
- SoCal SC Professional Soccer team (NPSL – equivalent to US Soccer 4th division):
- Pre Season Training (February to March): 3 Games
- Regular Season (March to July): 16 Games - 8 home & 8 away
- Regional Playoffs (July): 3 Games
- National Playoffs (August): 2 Games
If you're interested to receive the demographics and different levels of partnerships, please send us an email to info@TheSoCalSports.Club.