Events Coordinator – SoCal SC (San Bernardino, CA)
Each Events Coordinator will serve as a friendly, primary point of contact for SoCal SC fans and also the team. This role will be responsible for ensuring guests are entering the section associated with their ticket, assisting guests in finding their seats, communicating any issues with their supervisor, as well as providing all fans with a positive customer service experience.
- Provide positive, friendly and timely assistance to SoCal SC fans.
- Direct fans to their ticketed seat locations.
- Check tickets before patrons enter sections.
- Act as a primary contact on game day for fans within your assigned section.
- Monitor the stands to ensure a positive viewing experience for all fans.
- Monitor seating areas to make sure fans are not using rows as aisles/walkways
- Work to assist the team with any Pre-Game duties
- Assist with making sure all set up is finished upon gates opening.
- Work with the management staff to resolve any situation that needs attention.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
- Must be comfortable and confident in conflict resolution.
- Able to work under high-pressure situations.
- Must be able to manage large crowds.
- Must be available to work all SoCal SC games
- Must be available additional events at San Bernardino Soccer Complex as needed.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.
- Applicants must apply online by submitting a cover letter, resume and answers to the pre-screen questions below:
- Yes/No: Are you able and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays?
- Yes/No: Are you able and willing to work every SoCal SC Home Match during the 2017 NPSL season (March-August)?
- Yes/No: Are you able and willing to work 20-30 hours/month?
- Yes/No: Are you able and willing to lift and carry at least 30lbs?
- Yes/No: Are you at least 18 years old?
- Selected candidates will be required to participate in a phone interview
- Second round interviews must take place in-person at San Bernardino Soccer Complex
- Final candidates must successfully pass a background check
All individuals that share the SoCal SC philosophy of #RaisingTheBar are welcome to apply!
The SoCal SC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send your resume to: info@TheSoCalSports.Club