Street Team – SoCal SC (San Bernardino, CA)
Do you have a passion for sports, soccer, and events? Then we want YOU to join our Street Team for this season! As a Street Team member, you’ll have an active role in game day action at all home games, and several San Bernardino Soccer Complex events. You’ll also serve as a brand ambassador at events all throughout the Inland Empire to engage and connect with fans everywhere. If you have been looking to break into the sports industry or are a student considering a career in sports, then the Street Team is the perfect opportunity.
- Represent/ promote the SoCal SC in a fun and professional manner at over events throughout the year
- Enhance fan experience at all home games and other San Bernardino Soccer Complex events such as youth soccer league games, soccer tournaments, festivals, and other sporting events in the area
- Game day roles include on-field ceremonies, sponsorship activations, half-time contests, hand out of premium items, interact with fans and customer service
- Work as brand ambassadors at all home games and community events
- Responsible for set up, tear down, and management of all interactive elements at community events
- Promote current marketing, sales, promotional and team-related news and initiatives
- Support the sales team to create leads while being a knowledgeable representative of the SoCal SC
What we are looking for:
- Outgoing, passionate, energetic, and motivated professionals
- Knowledge of Inland Empire local soccer, MLS and other Professional Leagues preferred
- Ability to work on a team with excellent customer service skills
- Adaptable and can take the lead on initiatives
- Must be willing to work regular season SoCal SC home games
- Must be willing to work the majority of scheduled community and special events as needed
- Ability to lift at least 25-30 pounds at a time; requires prolonged standing
- Must be 18 years or older by January 1, 2016 with a valid drivers license
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred.
- Access to a cell phone and/or email on a daily basis
- Flexible to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.
- Applicants must apply online by submitting a cover letter, resume and answers to the pre-screen questions below:
- Yes/No: Are you able and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays?
- Yes/No: Are you able and willing to work every SoCal SC Home Match during the 2017 NPSL season (March-August)?
- Yes/No: Are you able and willing to work 20-30 hours/month?
- Yes/No: Are you able and willing to lift and carry at least 30lbs?
- Yes/No: Are you at least 18 years old?
- Yes/No: Can you provide your own transportation?
- Yes/No: Are you willing to travel to various Bay Area events?
- What qualities do you possess that set you apart from other potential candidates?
- Yes/No: Do you have a Commercial Driver's License? (CDL)
- Selected candidates will be required to participate in a phone interview
- Second round interviews must take place in-person at San Bernardino Soccer Complex
- Final candidates must successfully pass a background check
All individuals that share the SoCal SC philosophy of #RaisingTheBar are welcome to apply!
The SoCal SC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send your resume to: info@TheSoCalSports.Club